one other thing...

I forgot to add, we are NOT the same group that was collecting blood and
weights from horses at Tevis this year.  I've received a few emails from
people saying they were unhappy with the (alledged) lack of organization and
that if we were the same people, they didn't want to participate in the
study.  No offense to the other group, this project is a whole 'nother
ballgame.  I run a tight ship when it comes to research, I publish the data,
and I make damn sure the useful parts get back to the riders.

Hope to see you all there.

Susan Garlinghouse