Tevis coverage - Lucy's stuff

Lucy Chaplin Trumbull elsie@calweb.com
Well, after many sleepless nights (kind of), I've finally done
all I can with my Tevis "stuff" (at least for now).

Everything I did is now linked at:

http://www.calweb.com/~elsie

(actually, it jumps you from there, but I don't have a counter
on the new location, so it's better that people go that way so I
get to see the count)(it butters up my ego, you know)(actually,
all it does it show me that, yes, very little sleep and three
~18-21 hour days in a row *is* worthwhile).

I've now put up *all* my squaw photos (including the ones I'd
just dumped into the directory) and id-ed as many riders as I
can. If you spot any riders you recognise, please let me know
and I'll add their names.

All links should link, all photos should be present and
correct and load. If you encounter any weirdness, please
let me know.

Hope you all enjoyed it (and feel free to let me know what
you'd like to see better/different next year)

Lucy Chaplin Trumbull - elsie@calweb.com
Repotted english person in Sacramento, CA
http://www.calweb.com/~elsie