Long X ride (Western ND) Aug 12 and 13

Teresa Van Hove tvanhove@uswest.net
Hi rc'ers.

Getting close to our Long X ride.  If you are planning to
attend, or know someone not on RC who is please email me so I
can get an estimate of the numbers.  We are having 12 and 25 mile
CTR's each day as well as the 25 and 50 mile AERC events so
there's lots happening.   This is a georgeous ride, right next
to the Theodoore Roosevelt national park and there are lots of
camping cabin rental options in the area, a nice family horseback
vacation could be taken after the ride.  You can see pics of
the area from our ride web site - www.users.uswest.net/~tvanhove/LONGX.html
or follow the link from the AERC on-line calendar.

CHeers,
Teresa van Hove
co-manager Long X rides.