Re: RC: Re: Tevis - Slower riders

In a message dated 7/20/00 1:07:13 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
celestem@badgermining.co.za writes:

<< It is realy horrible to fall out so close to the finish, especially on such
 a prestigeous ride. >>
    No, I am a very experience rider and know that these things happen.  I
have no speacal glories about the Tevis.  I've done it, (with feed :)) and so
I wasn't at the level of "I've gotta do this ride or else!"  I was just
trying to work our problems out step by step, thats all.  I'm still happy,
since my other horse and full brother to mine finished well.  To answer some
of the other post, Yes, we stuck together.  Horse's ride # 311 mine was #265.

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products
661/513-9269