FARRIERS...

At the risk of sounding like a cat whose just fallen into the milk trough, let me say that I like my farrier cos he's

a)  good;
b)  punctual;
c)  open to discussion;
d) knowledgeable and confident enough to tell me when I'm way off on something, and erudite enough to explain why; and

very important : drop dead gorgeous, with a really, really good butt (and modest enough not to know)

Tracey