Re: RC: tevis

In 1998 I did Tevis, another 50 and then the Virginia City 100 all within
five weeks.  Another 50 two weeks after VC,  then a 250 mile ride two weeks
after that.  All on the same horse.   It can be done if ridden accordingly,
and believe me, Tammy's horse isn't a poor performer -- they made it 94
miles with plenty of time before the cutoff.  Does that make everybody who
was pulled before then a poor performer too?

Karen