Re: RC: Re: Tevis - Slower riders

In a message dated 7/19/00 8:27:04 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dgerman@earthlink.net writes:

<< And then you tell us all on RC that
 you did this, and then you mention that the horse did a fast 100 with a
 heavier rider 3 weeks previous as if to prove.... what exactly?

 Deanna >>
You know this is the fourth person that has to feel this is a bad thing.  It
is not.  I rode with my other horse (Rett Butler) that my son-in-law rode
with me at the Tevis and he completed the ride.  Rett Butler did the same 100
miler ride as we did three weeks before with a heavy weight and completed it.
 But Rett didn't spin a shoe. The horse is also 1 year younger.  And another
thing is My horse Ima Liberated Lady is used to this type of riding.  Check
out the Nat'l Pioneer number one horse for 1999.  Yep, that is her!!!  She
did 1575 miles total for the year of 1999 and 1125 just in multidays.  You
don't do that by riding your horse once a month.

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products
661/513-9269