Re: RC: Tevis - Slower riders

Tammy.  I am sorry for your poor performance at Tevis this year.  First of all, I
am prejudice.  I am a member of the board of governors of the Western States
Trail Foundation and a successful finisher of this years ride.  Rather than
criticize your entire note, I first must first disagree about the horse food and
say that i found plenty and a quick poll of the vc captains found your statements
not true.  i am sure most readers find many reasons you did poorly, perhaps most
of all because your horse top 10ed a 100 mile ride just 3 weeks previous. no
wonder she was glassy eyed.  you are upset and find it easier to blame others for
your short comings.  learn from your bad experiences, assume blame for your
failures and move forward.
charles v gabri