Utica, NY. Horse to ride?

Susan Pyne pynevalley@mindspring.com
Hello.  My husband and I will be visiting family in
Utica, NY from 9/1/00 to 9/4/00, and I would love to ride
while there.  I have heard there is a great place to ride
called Otter Creek which is supposedly close to Utica, but
I can't find anything on it.  Has anyone heard of it?  Can horses be rented?  Would you like to share a ride with one of your horses?  I am an experienced rider who currently owns an Arab.  He and I have competed in two 50's and one 25.  Thanks
for any information you have.