Big Horn 50/100

I would like to see the Big Horn become the permanent site of the
National Championship Ride.  It's a good middle of the country location
and is one of our oldest rides.  I went one year and had the best time.
Wonderful people, lovely trail and o.k. it has cow and elk .... jeez who
could complain about that.  It also has aspens, rivers and wild
flowers.  This would certainly solve some of the problems, like help and
attendance.