portable panels

My friend Kath and I recently went through the process of trying to figure
out what kind of panels we wanted.  We were all set to build PVC panels but
then after looking at various kinds at the convention, we opted to have some
custom made at a local equestrian products business.  We decided to go with
7 feet for each panel, as it fit on the trailer (mounted) and was easy to
manage.  Each one weighs 24 pounds and are not too cumbersome at all to
carry around.  They also fit nicely (all 24- four of us each got six panels)
in the back of my Dodge.  They came to around $44 a panel.  The first ride
we went to, a horse got loose and came crashing, literally, into our camp,
slamming into one of our corrals.  The panels were light enough to give, but
strong enough not to break.  There is a slight bend in one rail but barely
noticeable.  The pony in the corral sustained a minor cut on her leg, but
fortunately was able to go on the ride the next morning.  The incoming
horse, as far as we knew was okay too.  We are very happy with these panels.

Dede

Justice-When you get what you deserve
Mercy- When you don't get what you deserve
Grace-When you get what you don't deserve