Re: uh-oh, Insulted Farrier

One more before I go....$150?????????  Holy moly!!  What are those shoes
made of?  Plated gold???  I guess we don't live in the right area!!!
Sheesh!!!  I don't care how good you are, that's highway robbery!!!  And we
are feeling guilty just THINKING of raising the trip charge $5 more in
light of the recent gas increases!!  (Nelson gets $60 for shoes all the way
around and $70 if we use St. Croix Eventers with clips all the way
around!).

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
10601 S. Richards Rd.