Answer to Teddy's question

Jim Baldwin, DVM is putting the advertising in the EN that compares FEI,
International, etc and the Olympics.  I am not sure if he is paying for
the ads or someone from the United Arab Emirates is paying for the ads.
Initially we were told it was being paid for out of funds from the United
Arab Emirates Vet Hospital where Dr. Baldwin works about 6 months out of
the year directly for the Sheik, as I understand it.

Randy Eiland