Re: RE: Re: Re: Re: Re: ReactorPanel Saddle

> Michelle - Tucker Ventilator is by Tucker Saddlery?  Where can I get one?

I ordered one directly from Tucker Saddlery.  They run about $45.  I use it
with my square quilted RP numnah, also under a square quilted pad with my
Aussie, and also under a Cashel pad with my Saare.  Keeps the pads nice and
clean.  Has not rubbed my horses either (one of them is thin skinned and has
a sensitive back). The pad is made of a 3M material, and conforms with heat.

Here's the URL for the Tucker - the Ventilator is at the bottom.  I got the
square pad and cut a little wither relief into it, though I don't know if it
needed it.

http://www.tuckersaddles.com/tack/01saddle_pads.htm

Aren't there little flat disposable thermometer things about the size of a
piece of tape?  I sure would like to find some to try under these different
pads.  I think I saw them either in a school in the nurses office or
somewhere like that.  Anyone know where to get them???

m (aka Michelle Rowe), CO