Loops back to camp

Well we here in South Africa are obviously all out to ride our horses into
the ground and not one of us is doing endurance for the love of it.
We only have one ride on our entire calender of +-100 rides per year that
DOES NOT loop back to camp.

Celeste (South Africa)
Snowy + Shadixx (so does this mean we have to start shying at those leaves
on the second leg? Thanks for the tip Truman :-))
I'D RATHER BE RIDING !