Re: RC: Tevis Finish and other photos

Thanks, I know you know what it's like, after last year.  :-)  Thanks
to everybody for their very kind words (and their additional
captions, which I'll add).   Multifaceted coverage this year, with
each team having their own goals, which overlapped nicely like the
ole Venn diagram in school math, and good support from Richard and
ride mgmt.

**Personally, I couldn't have done it without Nikki's tracking the
riders photos I took, helping with captions and totally managing to
keep me sane and laughing, hydrated and caffeinated.**  Though the
vetting in at Robie nearly drove her nuts, no numbers on those butts
and all those fit grey horses!  Who was I shooting, and who was I
just aiming at?  We got pretty good together by RF and MB.

Was convinced I'd gotten horrible Haggin shots this morning, from
lack o' sleep, but upon getting them into the computer they are more
than adequate.  Decent award shots too, and they'll all be up on the
site tonight.  Then I'll do the last of Robie Park.

My personal website is up to 60 mb, not counting today's.  Tevis is
39 mb of that. <gulp>  I'll keep the Tevis stuff on the fast server
for a month or two, then move it to a slower place when speed isn't
of the essence.

I have to finish everything today, because it's time to get busy with
the Norco ride mgmt.  If you're not doing anything that weekend,
c'mon down!  Doing a couple of RP fittings at the Auburn fairgrounds
early tomorrow morning with non-Tevis endurance riders trailering in,
if anybody wants to watch, at the upper dirt lot next to the
arenas...then off to work on AERC's EN computer.  I picked up the
corral panels for the rider who asked for transport help on ridecamp,
it's gonna be a loooong day.

Lynne