Lost Wheelbarrow Mine ride is ON

Folks keep asking me if the Idaho ride is still on - YES,
Lost Wheelbarrow Mine ride is ON! Sarah Metcalf is doing
all of the preparation and trail work this year. If you have
questions about the ride you can contact her at smetcalf@moscow.com
or 208 875 1096. I will be returning to the US Aug 30 and will
be back in Idaho in time to manage the ride on September 2 & 3.
I may be a little worthless... but I'll be there. Come ride the
beatiful wooded trails of northern Idaho!

Steph Teeter