RE:Thanks (Tevis) reporters & photographers

Jonni <jonnij@earthlink.net>
Yes indeed, the photographers and reports during the ride were GREAT. It is a tough job, that these people do because they WANT to, not because the have to. I'd also like to thank the Tevis webmaster for all the data he was entering as the radio calls came in. At one time we had "lost" a huge group of riders coming into Robinshons Flat. Seems the radio connection was giving problems. But we sent him and e-mail, and he kept his sense of humor, and spirits up as he tryed to get those riders listed. He deserves a Tevis buckle for typing 100 miles in 24 hours<grin>. Thanks to everyone who had anything to do with the webcast. It let those of us who could not be there in person, be there in spirit. BTW, you want to see what brings some people to this ride, look at the photos from the top of Squaw, as the sun came up. The beauty and wonder of these mountains is awesome. Go to:

http://www.calweb.com/~elsie/Tevis-2000/squaw.html

Thanks again webcast!!
Jonni, So. Calif.