Re: RC: Re: Horse flies

In a message dated 7/15/00 12:08:03 PM Pacific Daylight Time, bass@bigsky.net
writes:

<<  The leafy branch is
 to be kept in fairly constant motion around my horse's face, shoulders,
 hindquarters, and upper legs -- it's tough to reach the belly at high
 speeds!!  It's also helpful to search out those trails that are a bit like
 a tunnel (with trees and branches very close to the trail) -- and give
 those arms that are tired from swinging the branch, and trying to control
 your horse, a much-needed break!!  =-) >>

Yep Whitney, thats pretty much the way I do here in FL!  The long leafy FREE
branch!  ;-))

Jackie Baker