rigging for Express

Need help here. My OF Express is pretty old and the rigging is worn out.
Actually, it is the #3 Express ever made, so I know several different
riggings have come and gone since then.  Mine has a 2" billet with 2
holes side by side which is sewn to the inside of the flap.  It uses a 2
prong buckel, which I've loved, but can't be gotten in stainless so they
quit making them except on special order.  My second Express has a
dropped English rigging with 2 billets...normal English width.  I have to
make a decision on what to have it switched to. I'd like to be able to
adjust it front to back some, and use mohair girths if I choose.  First,
what do those of you with Express, Stitchdown, Amigo and Endurance
Cutback have...do you like it?  Second, anybody else wanna make
suggestions?  It's time to do it RIGHT NOW.

Angie
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.