Biotin

To my knowledge Biotin should have no effect on a horses behavior,
unless it's via making their feet feel better-so they get
more active.

Also, in the previous vein on biotin-important to realize Biotin
does nothing for cracked, dry hooves. It has been shown only
to help with the soft, crumbly hoof that won't hold a shoe. The combination
supplements (ie: Farriers Formula, HB-15) help more the the dry carcking hoof,
as does access to good pasture! The best way to stimulate hoof growth is to
RIDE!!

Sarah and Fling (I don't need any hoof supplements-I've got tough feet!)