Re: RC: Regarding Equine Body Temp and Saddle Pads

Adding my votes regarding these pads.   They sure do seem to work in keeping
the back cooler, and they absolutely work in keeping the saddle pads clean -
it's almost peculiar how well they do that.   I can also vouch for Karl's
claim that once warm they conform to the horse's back quite well.

However, I also had both of the other problems mentioned - on one horse they
seemed to rub hair off two spots on the loin, tho the horse was not sore.   A
second horse was very sensitive to them at all - just didn't seem to be
relaxing his back with that pad on.

pat farmer