Update: On Miss Pam - AKA Skye!

Hi All,

I thought I'd drop you a quick note on Miss Pam (we now call her Skye).  She is
still sweet as
ever.  Caroline's mother has even put a very newbie on her and walked her around
the
indoor etc.  Skye just loves people and nothing phases her, Caroline has even
hacked her down
the street and she still seems unflappable.

The vet came out for round two.  They nerve blocked her and found her troubles
in her left front
knee.  They did 6 xrasy and they were clean, cept for some arthritis.  Yes,
folks at 4 years
young, she has arthritis in her knee.

I believe the next course of action is to do a cortisone type shot into that
area to keep her
comfy.  So it seems that Skye will not make a good CTR horse for me, but she'd
make
a super children's horse or light trail horse.

What do you all think about a 4 yr old w/ arthritis?

Louisa in Mass