ENGLISH

--->
><< Kathy Myers magnumsmom@aol.com
> Both Nelson Mendella and Desmond Tutu attended
> an endurance ride in South Africa.  When the
> ride manager found that Nelson Mendella would
> receive 2 awards, she decided that she needed
> to give two to Tutu too.

This reminds me of a poem we used to bandy about in High School.  Please
note (for non-South Africans) that an "ou" is a colloquialism for a bloke:

1 o was a bishop
22 was 12
101 a peace prize
22112

(ie One ou was a bisop, Tutu was one too.  One ou won a peace prize, Tutu
won one too!)

Guess you had to be there.

Tracey