donations

sonya Meeks horselover32904@yahoo.com
hi everyone!! i have been gone for  a few months now- a new baby and a new stable being buiilt!! I am creating a non- profit organization for therauputic riding for handicapped children.  I am requesting your help in this.  I am certified through NARHA, and my organization, Greener Pastures will be too.  I am looking for horses ages 10-15 who need to retire.  They will be used for hippo therapy for a max of two hours per day.  Also, i need any and all tack possible.  Tack, blamkets, halters, grooming tools, etc.  i will pay the shipping, and when i get my tax ID number i will give you a recipet for taxes.

Speaking of which- is anyone a lawyer?  I need help establishing the non profit status.

For everyone who will get upset that this is not endurance related, i aplogize upfront.  However, anyone who loves horses should be able to appreciate what we are doing here.  Please respond to horselover32904@yahoo.com.  Thank you very much!!!