Re: RC: No-Sweat Vent Pad for a SS

I used it extensively all last year.  All 50 mile rides and all in the hot
Southwest. I had excellent results with the pad.  The only problem I
encountered is one of my horses, who has extremely sensitive skin, did not
care for it and keep twitching like he had a bug biting him on the back.  He
never had any adverse reaction but it wasn't comfortable for him so I don't
use it on him.

Hope this helps.

Lee