Re: Trailering in the Desert

<<Well, the proofs in the pudding, my horses arrive in great shape, and
remember, I live in a very dry enviroment, so the shavings dry out rather
quickly and my trailer is not totally enclosed so it is not a sweatbox type
of enviroment.>>

I have to agree. I have a outside temp read out in my truck. We live in a
desert area. When I pass an area being irrigated the temp drops
considerably, as much as 10 degrees on the read out. It not only 'feels'
much cooler, it is actually cooler.

Cheryl