Re: RC: RE: Re: ENGLISH (DISCRETE/DISCREET)

In a message dated 7/12/00 1:54:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
romander@foothill.net writes:

<< As the bridal couple passed in their carriage, I grabbed my mare's bridle
and
 held tight to the bight to keep her from taking a bite out of the bride's
 veil.  My mare bridled at the suggestion she might do such a thing. >>

And I presume all this happened right after they were married merrily at the
Little Brown Church in the Vale?

Heidi