Re: RC: Re: Putting weight on extremely finicky horse

In a message dated 7/12/00 2:29:59 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
suendavid@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< And be sure to put out free choice salt,
 preferably loose.  Doesn't have to be fancy.  Just salt. >>

I'm sorry to ask such a silly question, but what do you mean by "just salt".
Can I just put out regular Morton's table salt -- with or without iodine?
I'm using rock salt now, but I'm thinking my horses prefer regular salt and
licking salt blocks doesn't seem to be giving them enough of what they want.
Thanks.  Eva