Trailering across the Desert

Sharon Satterwhite ssatt44@hotmail.com
HI,
  We have several up-coming rides that mean crossing that desert
to get to. Anybody, got any tips? Would a night crossing with
no sleep for either of us be more stressfull that a day crossing?
I don't have one of those fancy slant loads with drop down window
 just vents. Jihad is a real good traveler but I'm worried about
the heat in that steel box at over 100 degrees F.

               Sharon and Jihad(are we there YET?)