RE: Saddle pad question

Marlene,

Jennifer won a Synergist saddle this year at 20 Mule team and we had it
fitted for my horse Kann Sam Count.  We initially used the Synergist Pad
with little success; it was not enough padding for the saddle.  I switched
to an older Skito and found that it was a better fit.  We then ordered a new
Skito with the 1/2" closed cell inserts and the combination works perfectly.
My advice would be to try the Skito with the saddle.

Salim