ENGLISH (DISCRETE/DISCREET)

 I think Angie should keep track of these---they will help us use >
words> properly--here is another;
>  "Duck!, Angie, I'm throwing the duct tape at that duck!"

O.K. I'll admit it, I played this game yesterday but didn't post my list.
I just added mine starting with No. 2.

1.  The vets gathered for confirmation of the horse's conformation >
grade.

2. The horse was pulled when he pulled a suspensory.

3. My horse won't swap his lead when he is in the lead.

4.  The bolt came out of my stirrup mount and the stirrup fell off,
causing my horse to bolt.

5.  She thought she had the win clinched, but then she discovered her
horse's shoes were not clinched.

6. The main way I stay on is by holding onto the mane.

7.  It is important to be present 15 min. after a top 10, to present your
horse for BC judging.

8.  I hate it when the rains make my reins slippery.

9.  He likes to tell the tale of when the horse's tail was too short to
tail up the hill.

10.Does anyone know the way to where we weigh in?

11. I am sick of watching that jerk jerk on his horse's mouth.

12. This loop will be a cinch, just let me cinch up my girth.

13. He had to stifle a groan when he was told his horse had a sore
stifle.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.