Re: RE: Re: Biotin????

Angie wrote:

"Overheard a vet say "If you really wanna see some hoof growth, rub a
>little ichthammol into that coronary band".  Mentioned that to my farrier
>and he suggested taking a toothbrush and rubbing a little absorbine in
>the coronary band."

Read a similar discussion on another forum, and there were all sorts of
suggestions about what to rub into the coronary band.  The vet on the site
suggested that it was the "rubbing" which stimulated the hoof growth, and
that you could probably put anything on there and have the same effect.

So, I was thinking about changing careers - I will call myself an Equine
Coronary Band Massage Therapist and charge out at, oh $50,00 per horse (plus
travel)

Whatcha all think?

Tracey