Re: RC: RE: Re: Biotin????

My best results have been with HT-20.  It must have whatever our old
ocean floor is missing; definitely makes the horses' feet grow faster
and with better quality.  I haven't noticed results with any other
prducts, and I have tried a bunch.  Other horse owners in my area have
had the same experience.  I don't feed it to my QH stallion as his feet
grow fast and hard anyway, not sure I could afford the farrier every 3
weeks.

Carol in FL