RC: Quest

Barb Peck bpeck@together.net
Barb Peck
bpeck@together.net

Becky H. said:
).  isn't it supposed to be out of
their system by than?  I wonder if more problems would be found if you
looked past the standard time frame.

As I said in my previous post:
I use Quest topically (only) to kill mane mites when the
weather conditions are right to make mites proliferate.
(It's the only paste wormer that works topically)

If it absorbs thru the skin to kill mites, then that's probably
the same mechanism it uses to kill encrysted larvae/worms,
as they're embedded in tissues..

I can beleive it takes much longer for the body to rid
a substance that's absorbed into the tissues (Quest) than
one that just makes the trip thru the body's ingestion/elimination route.

Barb