Re: RC: Flair Nasal strips

In a message dated 7/10/00 6:28:02 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
milamj@agtelco.com writes:

<< Anyone use these things at a race?

 My last ride was fairly fast and my horse was blowing a lot while
 cantering and was wondering if these things would keep him from doing
 that and help him breathe easier. ----If I kept him at a trot more he
 wouldn't be blowing either. It'd probably be cheaper if I kept him at a
 trot more too.

 Thanx for the input

 Susan & Fly Bye >>

We've used them in Abu Dhabi. Impression from the riders was that they
helped. No significant changes in performance, that I could see, though. I
don't think they'll stop a horse from blowing after hard effort.

ti