Re: RC: deworming program

We have only just gotten thru the "new horse" part of the deworming program,
so they have all only had the Quest once. We have also not gotten to the 5
days on panacur. However, when I gave the one dose of panacur (used another
brand) the label had a note about using a higher dose and I did. I was a bit
worried when I gave them the Quest but everyone was fine. I wonder what
effect this will have on "mystery colics".