Re: RC: Karen Binns & Sharee

In a message dated 07/09/2000 6:30:39 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<< But I'd like to add that I as a nominee was informed by USET about the VEE

You were lucky, I nominated and I know several people that also nominated and
they were not notified not to vacinate against VEE.

Did they send the information to you seperately or with the nomination packet?

Debi Sanger