RE: Fundamental Differences in Motivation (was 3rd loop?)

Or how about 2000 miles of desert sand in any possible direction???? We have
to make our "trails" go to places where we can get water trucked in.
Actually, after riding the desert for a while we have marked out different
"trails", but a newcomer would be very hardpressed to tell the differences
between them.

Maryanne Stroud Gabbani
Cairo, Egypt
gabbani@starnet.com.eg

kat,

Many people ride endurance on trails they have to do twice or there
times simply because they love to be astride a horse. When you are
astride a horse does it really matter what the trails look like?

Truman