Re: RC: deworming program

In a message dated 07/10/2000 1:20:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Onefarmgirl@aol.com writes:

<< it makes sense to me that the problems with
 Quest would be due to a large kill off of susceptible worms.   All my horses
 really bloomed once I added it in to my program, but I got pretty worried
 once I started reading some of the horror stories.   >>

Pat:

I used Quest several months ago for the first time with yearlings, minis, a
donkey and all my adult horses.  I watched and worried and nothing happened,
except my few "skinnies" began to bloom.  My experience was quite positive,
too.  Just my two cents!

Debi Gordon