Re: RC: weird question

In a message dated 7/10/00 9:39:40 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
wsabg@t-online.de writes:

<< Ohh, Leo, have you read this??? Is it possible for a Belgian horse just
 to finish an endurance race???
 I guess that Terri doesn't mean your Orfeo who competed excellent in
 100-mile-races (and will do so at theWEC???). >>

LOLOL!  We US folks have gotta remember that this IS an international list,
and that there is considerable difference between the American breed of draft
horse called a Belgian and the endurance horses that happen to live in
Belgium.  <g>  Somehow I don't picture Orfeo as weighing 800 kg and having
feet the size of platters... :-)

Heidi