Re: RC: Discrete Inquiry

In a message dated 7/9/00 11:56:54 AM Pacific Daylight Time, SandyDSA@aol.com
writes:

<< Sorry Tom - after numerous years working on track, with track vets, with
 other sport horses, and degreed in Exercise Physiology with concentrations
in
 both Sportsmedicine and motor development - thanks but I wouldn't dream of
 working for anyone with such an attitude of superiority.  I can't imagine
 what would make you think my post was an application. TIKES! Not a chance
in,
 well, you know.....

 In any case, you wouldn't fit in here, either, since a good, healthy,
 well-oiled working environment is most helpful. Don't send anyone who meets
 your specs our way - but DO send the empathetic, intuitive,
creative-thinking
 people you reject to us. We like people, not robots.
 s >>

Neat! You'll get all my fluffy rejects!

Just to be sure I understand, which of the specs in particular do you find
objectionable? Or did you bother to read the post?

A degree in exercise physiology? That's interesting. Would you care to
outline your current thoughts on lactic acid and fatigue in the athlete,
human or equine, sprinter or endurance? I have no degree whatsoever--so this
should be a delight for you.

ti