Re: RC: Discrete Inquiry

In a message dated 7/9/00 9:43:14 AM Pacific Daylight Time, woa@stormnet.com
writes:

<< Geez Ti
 Jesus has been gone from the planet for a long time, now, and I'm not
 even sure his hands would be light enough for you--- remember, he was a
 carpenter by trade.
 Bette

Well, we'll see. Have already encountered several riders who fit this bill
over the past couple of decades. You know, serious people. Horsemen. Genuine
dedication. Few and far between, but they're out there. We'll find one.

ti