Re: RC: Re: Intro to distance riding

The weekend of our ride (Heritage 50 & LD next June in western NM) there's 3 trail events.  First (Friday June 8, 2001) there's the "Mail Run" which is a 16 mile fast paced carrying of actual mail from the town of Luna to the county seat of Reserve.  Saturday is the endurance race, a LD & a 50+ (we haven't measured it yet) miler.  Sunday is a trail ride over the mail run trail (which the endurance ride also uses) which takes about 6 hours to cover the 16 miles.  A lunch is provided for the Sunday trail ride.  While I'm not in charge of the Friday & Sunday events, we're all working together on this - we aim to please!  Lif

Lif & Paul Strand
  STRAND ENTERPRISES fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for your life
Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
fax: (561) 594-4609