Kak worm:

Mickie
Yes I have Communicator 4.7 and I have requested that I not get the
digests. I still do and also get the individual posts.
Could it be that ride camp is attaching the worm with the digest
attachments.
I don't even open these anymore as they are the same as the individual
posts.
My individual post will sometimes have an attachment. I just go ahead and
delete
without opening but I have still managed to collect 2 worms in the last 2
weeks.

Pat and Razzel in Kansas
P.S went in and deleted a lot of temp files as per Duncan's instructions.
Had not done that since getting the computer!
Also getting ready to defrag it as it is time to do so.