Discrete Inquiry

Career Position Available

Windy Ridge Farm is finishing its new racetrack and will soon be hiring a
full-time exercise rider. We need a talented rider who has the capability of
learning OUR way of doing things--and, until then, does precisely as we say.
Precisely. We have no interest whatsoever in the typical basckstretch
exercise rider.

Before anyone goes to the expense of a trip up here to paradise, I would
suggest that a prospect obtain and carefully watch my video, Exercise Rider:
The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. That will give you the first 10% of what we
will be requiring.

If you're not tough, strong, with hands as light as a feather--don't even
think about applying. If you have your own ideas about how a horse should be
conditioned, don't bother. If you think a 4 hour work day is the rule, and
that your lawyer must be consulted for accepting rides beyond four galloping
miles on the individual horse--don't bother. If a horse has EVER gotten away
from you, for any reason whatsoever, your fault or not, in the past two
years--we don't want to hear from you.

What we're looking for is someone who can stay on a powerful horse, control
it completely at any speed, under any circumstances, delivering a balanced,
light ride, with the horse delighted to be under you.  We'll teach you how to
deliver precise timings. We'll teach you how to read heartrate monitors and
understand what they mean. We'll teach you all aspects of animal husbandry,
including diagnostics, rehabilitation, and in-depth exercise physiology, that
you'll be able to put to use for the rest of your life. We'll make you worth
your weight in gold--but you have to be Sterling Silver to get the job.

Absolute sobriety, no vices, 110% effort every minute of the day. No fluff
heads, no touchy-feelies, no primadonnas. One goal only: to deliver
consistent, drug-free, longterm superior athletes to the racetrack--OUR WAY.

Now, if you dare to answer this ad, or if you dare to suggest answering it to
a friend, keep in mind that I will be the first interviewer. I know exactly
what I want to hear, and you don't.

You deliver; we'll deliver. Full time position, good salary with advancement,
the best of benefit packages. Drug tests regularly, including before you're
hired. 90 day "trial period"--screw up, you're gone. But, if you're what
we're looking for, we'll do our very best to make you extremely happy. And
you'll be damned proud of your job and the dedicated team you're working
with. .You will become one. exceptional. professional.  Thoroughbred. rider.

But then, you'll be fairly exceptional before you ever sit on one of our
horses.

Send preliminaries via Email to Tivers@aol.com.