Re: RC: Will our team win with one of our best out of the picture?

Will USET step up to the plate and admit that they goofed?  Will they help
Karen get the waiver from the French and USDA?

I'm real curious why this information was not given to all people who
nominated for the the Long List.  Was it given to some and not others?

Hope USET does the right thing.

Debi Sanger
Indian Hills, Colorado