Re: RC: July EN

Yep Carol,

I expect we'll see this issue in about a month. Now I know this sport at
some point had something to do with todays horses and how they compared
to the pony express horses. But dog gone it that doesn't mean they have
to deliver EN to FL by pony express!

--
Truman Prevatt
Mystic “The Horse from Hell” Storm