Re: RC: hill practice without hills

scottj@cyberlynk.com writes:

<< Anybody have any creative ideas on how to condition for hills when you live
 in a flat area?  We are able to trailer out about 2 times a months into the
 hills but need more than this.  We do have some sandy areas to work in and
 have thought about getting the horses used to pulling logs and tires around
 the arena (but first must convince the Arabs that it is not a horse-eating
 monster following them).  Any other suggestions?

 Dede &
 Louie (you want me to do what??) >>

Unfortunately, Specificity is Law One of exercise. That is, you have to
practice, and precisely as possible, what you're going top have to perform.

ti