Dave/Dancer, I too lost my horse in a accident. My thoughts are w/ you

Char Antuzzi char_antuzzi@hp.com
Hello Dave,
my thoughts are with you at this time. It is so very hard to
understand why these things happen. I too lost my best friend.
I was riding in a river bed that no longer had water, when a deer
came flying around a blind corner being chased by a mountain lion. The deer crashed into my horse and we both fell to the
ground, my horse shattering his jaw. I like your self tried
everything but the time came and I had to make the decision.
I am so sorry that you are going through this. Some day you WILL
be posting in the stirrups again.